Thursday, January 11, 2007

OOOOOhhhh gotta ham it

I am so drunk right now!!! I just had my "Holiday" Party for work----------its Jan 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whatever!!! or as my new saying is... What EV.
I had a blast, my boobs looked great I must say!!! I got a new bra from Victoria Secret. Its called "Very Sexy". It'll push everything up to make whatever you got look fuckin great! I got lots of complements for them. Someday I'll let them know that they have been doing a good job.
I don't think I work with ANY straight guys. Actually, one... that I know of, but I've worked with him for so long, that I think of him as my little brother... not as a "really looking at my boobs kinda of guy"
So anyway, enough of my blabbering on and on, I'll probably be pretty embarrassed of this post in days to come, but hey, live in the moment!! I really wanted to wear my Christian Louboutins out tonight but I couldn't. OOOOHHH I know........ Poor me!!!
The truth is though... I stepped on a piece of glass on Tuesday night, and it hurt like FUCK. I stepped on it with all 400lbs of weight I have. Its all the cultchie's fault. Well, not really, but I'll blame it on him, cause its easier.
But really though, I can't walk on my right foot...it hurts soooooooo bad. But even more honestly, even if I didn't step on that piece of glass, I probably wouldn't wear them. They are for the MOST SPECIAL occasions. We are even going to the "opera" for V-day so I can wear them. ( I am so dumb, I know) I actually do want to go though, I have never been. I think it will be enjoyable, especially at the new Four Seasons for the Performing Arts. ( and the fact I get a discount)
Anyway.................................... The entire reason I started THIS blog entry was because I LOVED Liz's "Movie of your Life"entry. So I am being a total copy cat.............
Here we go................



The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic



Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.

But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.



Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski

15 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Nice one drunkie.

wonderbug said...

wow...you are so drunk.
you're almost as bad as me...almost.
i got drunk last week by myself at home trying to finish off the left over holiday wine.
big mistake.

congrats on the good boobs.
i appreciate how that can make an outfit.

ps - my life was also a cult classic. funny.

elizabeth said...

THAT was the best post evar. Wish I could hang out with more gay men. But only if I could push a button to ungay them when I needed someone to hit on me - then I could gay them back again after my ego had been sufficiently fluffed. (run on sentence anyone?0

PS - Love the cult classics - like really... how cool are you?

Kat said...

Every gal needs a good gay friend to tell her like it is....I haven't had one in a while...hope I'm not falling to far by the wayside.
I could really use that bra you speak of. My girls aren't the biggest but they could still use a little perkatude.

Melinda said...

What you really need is Christian Louboutin's that do for your boobs what they do for your feet... stylish and fast with plenty of shine.

And what are you doing only wearing them on special occasions? I'd be wearing she shit out of those MoFos! Well, not Christian Louboutin's because you know I'm not that kind of girl but if I found a real jazzy pair of sneakers, you'd wanna bet I'd wear them until they fell apart!

Moxy Ness said...

So first off, I vow to not blog drunk again. I was afraid to check it today after I remembered I did it!

Mr. Green Fish. Maybe you should get drunk and blog. That is allll I'm saying.

Bug-Yes, I was helping the club finish of their holiday wine supply as well... that is what I am telling myself, I was HELPING.
And boobs really do make the outfit. Thank-You!

Liz-best comment ever! haha... if only we could do that with the gaay fellas. But we would never get anything done. Would our egos ever really be truly fluffed?

Kat-you gotta get this bra...it does wonders. But you seem like a busy gal (with your babies and all) a bra like that could set your priorities aside. (maybe thats a good thing though!)

Melinda-I'm pretty sure that is how I would have always describe my boobs...Stylish, Fast and plenty of shine. Yep, pretty sure.
As for the not wearing them all the time.... do you know how much those MoFo's cost you crazy biotch!!! I ain't never wearing them till the fall apart... my heart is hurting thinking about that!

Cornelius T. Fish said...

i've drunk blogged once, and wore the shite of the spell checker

And I feel a Blogger Boob-Off in the making. All of you should post your best cleavage picture. Yes...this will be great!!!!

Moxy Ness said...

Your a WAZ.

Kat said...

Birth control+sexy bra+almost unheard of quiet moment=good times...high five.

*please not that birth control must lead the equation.

Kat said...

note

Moxy Ness said...

I never forget my "slut" pills:)

elizabeth said...

I need one of those (pills) and the bra come to that - hell even the shoes.

Can I come over and play with the shoes?

wonderbug said...

question:
if i'm making a good "squeeze" boob pose...who will hold the camera?
that kind of position required a unique and special kind of skill...holding your boobs together with your arms is a tall order!

Moxy Ness said...

Liz-I will be holding a party soon to celebrate boobs and shoes. You will be the first to be invited.

Wonderbug- YOU NEED A MAC. Cause you can practice allll your boob shots on iphoto booth, just like I was doing today.
I think you and Jimmy should come over next weekend and you can take some shots.
hmm... I think I will do a boob blog tonight.

Krankie MacHightrousers said...

Who'll hold the camera? Jesus wept! What am I friggin invisible here? We'll take some tasteful shots over the COFFEE TABLE.