Monday, January 29, 2007

Good Riddance Hamuary... Hello Hamburary!

Sorry for my absence. I have no excuse for not blogging, except to say, January has been the most stressful month at my stupid job. I should have stayed in New York.
So, to cheer myself up, I am going to post some of my favorite things... Ooo Christian Louboutins you say? Well yes, that is one of my favorite things, but there is something else I am slightly obsessed with too.
I don't have a name for it though. I will call it, Objects of the opposite scale.

Anything that is large but is meant to be small, or something that is meant to be small, is really enormous (haha, whenever I read that word, my mind automatically thinks of penis's, is that normal?)
So I thought I would post a few pictures to show what I'm talking about.




























































Also, I have been tagged by Angus...the fucker.
1. Does your house have a back door? No, I don't have a house (sad face here)
2. How many pets do you have? One. His name is Mike.
3. What word makes you smile? Ginger Fucker.
4. What is your favorite song? 9
5. Do you like clams? Man, that is a weird freekin' question. Yes I do, I'm from PEI.
6. Have you ever broken a bone? No.
7. Do you like spontaneity or consistency?I don't know! I like both, and the right situation!
8. Franks and beans? BEANS and WIENERS!!
9. The Scorpions' greatest record? Oh, now your makin' me mad!!!
10. Sex on the first date? Yes Please.
11. Larry King or Nancy Grace? Larry...Nancy make me want to punch myself in the c word.
12. What is the first thing you get at a buffet? a plate
13. Most treasured item? Christian Louboutins.
14. Happiest memory? Too many.
15. Saddest memory? I don't know! Angus, your a right Baz!
16. Comfort food? cake.
17. Guilty pleasure? Kyle Minogue.
18. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant where you could not read the menu? Yes. Japanese anyone?
19. Favorite soup? Claaaam Chowda.
20. Favorite swear word? Jesus. and the C word

13 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Remember when you got mad at the lady eating a huge apple. Or the giant cup of Coke at Lick's.

wonderbug said...

1. Does your house have a back door? Yes....
2. How many pets do you have? 1 - the mighty prince buster aka spazatronic 3000
3. What word makes you smile? titilate
4. What is your favorite song? talk tonight - oasis
5. Do you like clams? in chowder
6. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope.
7. Do you like spontaneity or consistency? maybe a bit of both...i like variety more than either one.
9. The Scorpions' greatest record? oh geez
10. Sex on the first date? no way..i'm a good girl!
11. Larry King or Nancy Grace? i HATE nancy grace
12. What is the first thing you get at a buffet? depends on what kind of buffet, non?
13. Most treasured item? picture of my mom.
14. Happiest memory? summers at my grandma's house when i was a kid.
15. Saddest memory? mommy.
16. Comfort food? junk - any variety
17. Guilty pleasure? i don't believe in guilty pleasures. i am listening to the new fall out boy right now...and, LOVING IT!!!
18. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant where you could not read the menu? sure.
19. Favorite soup? ditto moxy...gimme da chowda
20. Favorite swear word? fuck

Moxy Ness said...

GF- I SPENT THE ENTIRE TIME WRITING THIS BLOG AVOIDING THE TOPIC OF THAT GODDAMN FUCKING APPLE THAT BITCH HAD. I HATE THAT GIRL AND HER BIG STUPID APPLE, WEELDING IT ABOUT AT THE MARKET LIKE SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS SOMEONE!!!!!!! NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE AN APPLE THAT BIG.
And as for the pop at Licks, I'm a little over that now, but I still don't see the point of a pop THAT BIG. I would have to pee 4 times before I was half way through.


Wonderbug-titillate is a funny word!
how about this sentence; Titillate my enormous barnacle. (haha barnacle is a funny word too!)
and mmm...now I want Chowda!

Kat said...

Yay post! How did I know you'd answer 13 that way?????
ps....just because you're east coast doesn't mean you should like clams...blech! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I like bearded clams.

elizabeth said...

Clams r ucky.

Kat said...

Ok. Where'd ya go. I want ham legs!!!!

elizabeth said...

I'm bored... and that hamburger is making me hungry.

Kat said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

elizabeth said...

Happy sex day!

badgerdaddy said...

It's been Hambruary for a while now... get your arse back here!

You heard!

Look at the WV I went through for this: xiuimgzt

elizabeth said...

Is anyone home here?

Moxy Ness said...

Sorry everyone!! I suck...I'll be back, I promise!