Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ham Brawl



I CANNOT believe what happened to me on the subway tonight while I was on my way home from work!
I got on and sat down on a forward facing seat. I noticed a VERY FAT Chinese woman sitting at the end of the car facing me. She had a lot bags with her.
I was sitting there minding my own business and I notice this woman coming towards me with all her bags. I had my ipod on and I had the music pretty loud so I was kinda distracted by that. This woman was putting her "stuff" on the seat behind me.
-Then suddenly I am thrown forward and I feel a pain in my neck!! It took me a second to realize what just happened....
This woman has just elbowed me in the neck with full force!!! I was so shocked and a bit confused...
I turned around and she was acting like NOTHING had just happened. So I thought that perhaps she has so much cushioning on her arms she didn't feel herself nearly knock me out...so I sat back and she started nudging me with her elbow on my back!!
Still in shock, I turned around and and grabbed her arm and shoved it, and told her to F the hell off!!! And she still acted like nothing was happening.
I was feeling such a range of emotions, I didn't know if I was going to start to cry, or ground and pound this CRAAAAZY freak of nature!
Then!!!!!!! she went to elbow me AGAIN!!!!!! But I was leaning forward and she missed...then thankfully a man came to my rescue and told the woman to get the hell of the train before he called security!! She understood that! She got off right away!!
This is by far one of the most strangest things to have ever happen to me! And WHY ME? Did she deliberately pick me out, out of EVERYONE on the train to come and elbow me in the neck!?!?!?!

I felt so violated and strangely embarrassed. What is the best way to react in situations like that? And when everyone on the subway is staring at you?!
Who the hell does something like that? And this woman was old...well, mom old...like in her 50's!!! WHAT A SERIOUS PAIN IN THE NECK!

18 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

What a nut? You should have punched her crazy ass out.

Anonymous said...

Friggin Idjits! And to think, if you were to nail her frigin idjit head to say, a COFFEE TABLE, "liberals" would be calling you a bad person.

Seriously, I can't believe that happened...did she give any indication that she was gonna muay thai your neck?

wonderbug said...

holy fuck!!!
you totally should have knocked her ass out!
i can't believe that happened!

Moxy Ness said...

I'm pretty sure she was trying to get a Geatein. I hope I see her again I've been practicing my windmills.

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Guillotine

Moxy Ness said...

Fruit

Kat said...

Ahh the T. I have such fond memories of living there...but riding the subway isn't one of them.

Kat said...

pssst...you might want to change it to sniper ;o)

Moxy Ness said...

oops! I'll blame that one on the cultchie!

Steven said...

I'm not sure what teh correct way to respond is...but I know what the most fun might be...

CROTCH PUNCH!! ;)

Steve~

Moxy Ness said...

A kick in the dick would have been good to...but she was a "lady"...
If I encounter her again...crotch punch it will be!

Moxy Ness said...

You must be from pei.

Melinda said...

If there was a fat Chinese lady jabbing you in the neck with her elbow then you probably did damn well deserved it. What the hell did you do to her you Chinese, Obese hatin' Biotch!?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it was a woman, and not a run-of-the-mill rotund chinaman? They've been known to get out of hand.

Perhaps he's on medication prior to a sex-change operation?....A sex-change operation brought on by a desire to leave behind the years of physical abuse at the hands of Gunter, his pet donkey...I'll bet Gunter is a real bastard. Everyone knows you can't trust a donkey, especially one with a penchant for PVC and month-long trips to Thailand.

badgerdaddy said...

You have to be careful with the crotch punch, or she might think you're up for a slice of her wobbly pie and you're trying to fist her.

I'm just fucking saying.

Moxy Ness said...

Elohelae-I have been saving up a lot of spit for the next time I see her!

Melinda-Your right....I was the one at fault. When I saw her on the train, I started screaming.........COME PUNCH ME IN THE NECK YOU FAT CHINESE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!
Do you think I should have not done that??

Annon- um...no, no it wasn't a man. I did smell something very strange though...

badgerdaddy-I'll be careful-I promise....fuck!

badgerdaddy said...

Also, feel free to blog more. I mean, that's been there a week nearly...

Just saying. Oh yes.

Moxy Ness said...

GAAWWD!!!
I will already!!
I have been recuperating from my neck punch you know!