Friday, November 24, 2006

Its me.

Hello Hams!
My name is Moxy Ness. I don't know what to say just yet, my boyfriend talked me into doing this. I am a little afraid of writing a blog because I don't want to bore people to tears, I promise it will get better.
I'm trying to butter him up so he will buy me these shoes for Christmas. I NEED these shoes, they are Christian Louboutins for those of you who didn't know.
I've wanted them for 3 years now. I ALMOST bought them at Brown Thomas in Dublin when we were there on vacation 3 years ago. But it was the beginning of our stay and I was afraid we would be completely out of funds by the next week if I bought them, 550 euros was not an expense we budgeted for! I have dreamed of them ever since, so many outfits were just not complete without these shoes. Alas! We are going to New York this New Year's and finally, my Christian Louboutins will be where they are meant to be...on MY feet!
It is hard to justify spending about the same amount on shoes as we do on rent per month, but do you know how good I'll look taking the rent cheque down to the rental office?

13 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Those are some hot shoes

Moxy Ness said...

Thank-You Mr. Green Fish. Your some hot yourself.

wonderbug said...

stop flirting, you two...we are almost barfing over here on dundas west....

g.fish...buy her the shoes already...she's wanted them for SO long...make a young girl happy this christmas-time.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you like Bo Diddley! Taint that amazing!?

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Luck you...your blog has been officially "tainted",

Moxy Ness said...

Thanks for being on MY side wonderbug! But if I don't put out, I might not get the shoes, so flirting I must do!
If I don't get the shoes, Christmas is ruined for EVERYONE.

Moxy Ness said...

Who's Bo Diddley? Is he the guy with the magic taint?

Anonymous said...

I like to think all taints are magical. Especially Mr. Diddley's.

Melinda said...

Hello there.

I am so sorry to hear that you've been waiting so long for your Christian Laboutins. I have many pair and wear them all the time. Doing laundry is when I like wearing them best. Oh and you wouldn't believe how comfy they are! I wear them to bed occasionally too. I certainly hope your boyfriend gets them for you for Christmas, if not then you should definitely give him a kick up the soul!

Yours Truely,

Christian Laboutins wife, Mrs. Laboutin

Kat said...

Those shoes are damn fine. Have you tried looking for them on ebay? Sorry. I don't even know you and already I'm pushing my ebay fetish on you!

Kat said...

Nevermind. I got curious and looked em up. The picture you posted is from ebay. But I definately think that Irish lad of yours should treat you for christmas this year ;o)

Moxy Ness said...

Hey Kat,
I thought about the ebay thing A LOT, but I really want EVERYTHING... like the bag, the box, and the experience.
If he knows whats good for him, I'll be wearing them New Year's Eve.

Kat said...

meee owwww! So...he's taking you to paris too! You go girl!