Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lazy Ham



I don't know how well this blog thing is going. I'm finding it hard to think of stuff to write about.
This is my third attempt, maybe its because I'm really tired, I just woke-up after passing out on the couch. Only after eating Chinese food I got delivered-I was to lazy to make dinner. Actually I don't know if I was to lazy to make dinner or if I was to lazy to do the dishes in order to make dinner...both I guess.

Speaking of doing the dishes, how do you "do" the dishes? Do you have a methodical way of doing them? Glasses first, then plates then the really gross stuff, like the pots and pans? Or do you do them like my Mike and just pile them in the sink as they come, then pile them on the drying rack and have a competition with yourself to see how high you can pile them before something crashes and breaks one of your favourite wine glasses...but still feel like it was all worth because that pile you just made was a new record?
I hate doing the dishes more then any other house hold chore-HATE IT. But when I do them, I do them good. But I'd rather put up with my Mike's dish piling self competition, then do them myself.

I was late for work today because when my alarm went off ( I use my mobile for my alarm) I was in that half awake, half asleep, really stupid state and I was dreaming that my phone was actually a Caramilk bar that was making really nice music. So I put in on the floor and went back to sleep for another 45 minutes....this is my excuse for staying lazy for the day.

I'm going to bed now, without doing the dishes.

8 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

You man sounds like a good, decent, and above all, patient man. You are a very luck young lady.

Moxy Ness said...

are you even speaking english?

Melinda said...

The way I wash my dishes is to take a sheet (preferably the same colour as your counter) and throw it over your dishes. Voila! Dishes are done!

Anonymous said...

Usually, I do a half ass job shortly before I have to go to work...usually forgetting some of them on the COFFEE TABLE. The pots get left to the end...and by the end...I mean that I leave them for my girlfriend. I also like piling them very high and unsteady...like a kitchen area monument to sloth and risk taking.

Moxy Ness said...

Your a Bastard too!

wonderbug said...

dear annonymous

re: "The pots get left to the end...and by the end...I mean that I leave them for my girlfriend."

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

you're so dead when i get home.
get ready for the beats i shall lay upon you.

Kat said...

I hate dishes too. And like you...when I do actually do them I do them very well. Kinda works out me not doing them though. See, the only house work my man does do is the dishes. He doesn't do them as well as me but better him than me anyhow.

Moxy Ness said...

Kat,
I agree. I do the dishes better too...but I also do the bathroom, the laundry, the dusting...I better not go on too much...I think he reads this blog...
But yes...better them then us!